Saturday 29 September 2012

Bl**dy Paypal

Yesterday our bank account shows a direct debit to PayPal for £7.64.  However there is no transaction in our Paypal account for the same amount.  So I try emailing Paypal to ask why they have deducted the amount from our bank.  However there is no email address on the Paypal website; just a computer help system with none of the options relevant to my query.  So I leave a query under the “other” option.

Today we received a computer generated response.

We have completed our investigation of your case and, as there is insufficient evidence in support of your claim, we have refused your Unauthorised Account Use Claim.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

I bl**dy HATE corresponding with a computer!!!!!!!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

If you have any joy resolving this please could you add to a future bliog as I'm interested in where you stand and what you can do.

Thanks Jayne