Tuesday 5 February 2019

non illegitimi carborundum

More reading and research regarding the OLW problem.  This is yet another suggested solution to the problem caused by Google abandoning its API.

If this post publishes and the photos are displayed I will explain what I’ve done.

Today was definitely a day for indoor jobs.  Despite this I did manage to install another three sheets of plywood lining in the shed.  So these are the before and after photos of the light fittings





 Hall









Lounge

Well the "fix" for OLW didn't work and I was forced to do this post in Blogger.  Hence the unsatisfactory format.

4 comments :

KevinTOO said...

Were the light fittings on a 3 for 2 offer then Tom :)

Tom and Jan said...

You are getting to know me too well! :-)

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

I wonder if all these Google shenanigans are anything to do with Google+ closing down imminently...

Tom and Jan said...

Steve I believe it's all part of a major change