Sunday 29 March 2020

More Closing Down

Well the borders are now well and truly closed to all except essential traffic…. such as supplies of toilet paper.
The Northern Territory has taken drastic measures to ensure its borders remain protected.
Transgressors will be EATEN
croc
Our supplies are currently holding out.  We hope you haven’t been receiving the dreaded 404 Error
404
And a song from me (Tom Jones) to cheer you up during this difficult period 
YouTube Link
With plenty of free time on my hands this morning I decided to login to Blogger just to check if there were any missed comments.  I should mention I don’t usually directly use Blogger.  The posts are written using Open Live Writer and I’m supposed to be notified of any comments by email.  There were two unpublished posts for which there had been no notification.  Sorry Jennie and Jaq.  I don’t know why that happened! 
to fill in some of my time I’ve started experimenting with paracord.
IMG_4357
  My initial efforts include making two short lanyards.  The top one is a snake knot and the bottom a box knot with a diamond knot at the left end
IMG_4356
There should be enough paracord to keep me occupied for several hours.  I might have to experiment with several colour combinations.

No comments :