Friday 17 June 2011

More Boating

I seized upon the invitation to travel with Chris and Allison on their new boat Doo Lalli Ali which they were taking it to its new marina. 

They had experienced a number of technical problems since taking recent delivery of their boat and were having the latest problem repaired at Hillmorton. I joined them there for part of their onward journey.

We cruised half way to Braunston before I walking back to collect the car and then drove to the Braunston bottom lock where I re-joined them up the flight.  I then drove to Watford Locks and joined them for the rest of their journey.

Passing through Crick

Thanks Chris and Allison for an interesting trip and your informative discussion regarding your boat building experience.

1 comment :

David said...

And there's me thinking I was the only one.

David