Tuesday 3 January 2012

Different Canals

We were delighted when Margaret and Peter found time today to visit us whilst they were in the area.  They are the owners of nb Kelly-Louise and very kindly allowed Jan and me use of her as temporary accommodation during September & October whilst we attempted to sort out what was happening with Waiouru.  We had a wonderful time living aboard and learned so much about life on the cut.

They are only in the Reading area briefly before heading further afield.  I won’t write much more as Peter can tell his own story on their blog <here>.  However, I will say it involves two canals……

The Suez and Panama. Smile

I almost forgot to take a photo (Note to myself…..got to think photo opportunity!). 

Margaret, Helen (Margaret’s sister) and Peter. 

We hope they enjoy their voyage and look forward to reading about it on their blog!

No comments :