Wednesday 29 December 2010

Que????

I don’t know why or how…. but the problem with the blog list which wrote about in my last post has been rectified????

Somehow I must have inadvertently fixed the problem.  I can’t take any credit for it; but at least it now works.

On another positive note I’ve been able to configure Google Analytics. and insert the piece of code into the blog template.  Now all I need to do is work out how to use the program :-)

I also posted a link on the blog to my father’s diary which covers the year he spent in Scott Base, Antarctica as the Officer in Charge.  My time in Antarctica was considerably shorter.  I found it interesting to read about a very isolated life back in the days before email and internet global communications.  Antarctica is both a beautiful and dangerous place.

No comments :