Wednesday 28 October 2020

Neighbourhood Thief

Early in the day Jan pointed out we had a thief in the front yard who was stripping her mulberry bush of fruit.

IMG_4560

Even the windfall was taken

IMG_4561

Yesterday I had a problem with publishing photos embedded in Open Live Writer to Blogger.  They wouldn’t appear in blogger.  Eventually I resorted to writing the post in blogger.  It will be interesting to see if today's photos (above) are published.

Now in Blogger and I see the photos are NOT being displayed.  I've also noticed there are now no photos in the older posts where they were previously seen.  Bloody Google has does something again!!!!  

7 comments :

KevinTOO said...

Tom, I've got no problem seeing all of your photos, today or previously, no broken links showing 🤔

Carol said...

We can see all your photos in this post as well as the ones in previous posts. Regards to you both. x

Pip and Mick said...

Hi Tom
I can see the photos in this post.

Mick

Dave Gibb said...

On a Mac using Safari and I can see the photos of your little thief nicking Jan's mulberries OK

Jannock said...

Tom. I've been trying to catch up on the Jannock blog and have found that the only reliable way to get pictures to show is to add them to the text once you've uploaded it in Blogger.
Graham

nb Bonjour said...

Hi Tom, glad to see Jan is doing her bit for local wildlife! I found OLW was much less usable than Word, so I write the words in Word (with its spell-checker, predictive text if you've set it up, etc) then copy/paste into a new post, using Blogger's icons to upload photos - much quicker end less error-prone, at least on my laptop! best wishes
Debby

Jenny said...

No problem with viewing your photos Tom.
However, one of our readers said she had to click on a little box to see ours, and another one came back and said everything was fine. Who knows what is happening? Like you, we use Live Writer and it usually works well.