Wednesday 30 December 2020

Jacques Cousteau and the Otter

Another day in the low 40’s with any outdoor activity seriously restricted.  I made the mistake of walking on the pavers barefoot and found myself hopping around.

Jan asked if I would move Jacques Cousteau who was prowling around the depths looking for something interesting.

P1010240

I’ve made a slight mistake error of judgement with the purchase of Jacques thinking he could climb the pool walls.  to my displeasure I subsequently discovered it’s his older brother that has learned how to do this.  Jacques can only clean the bottom of the pool! Sad smile I need to make a home for him along with all the other pool cleaning equipment.

With Jacques out of the way the family otter took to the water playfully swimming around whilst cooling off.

P1010231

2 comments :

Catherine H said...

Tell Jan I always go swimming in my sunglasses and hat, its quite OK.

Tom and Jan said...

Catherine Jan informs me I need to visit the optician. Apparently it was a mermaid rather than an otter! :-)