Monday 15 January 2024

Google Again!

Looks like Google has done it again!  The photos inserted into Open Live Writer (OLW) in the last blog post didn't transfer to Blogger.  The text worked but not the photos.  All the photos back to 6 July 2019 are no longer displayed.

I have identified the problem is at the Google end because I was able to add the missing photos in the last post directly into Blogger.  My guess is Google has made some type of system change which is preventing photos from OLW being transferred.

Whilst I look for a solution I will continue to write the posts using OLW and subsequently add and photos directly into Blogger.

1 comment :

Jenny said...

We have had the same problem with Live Writer. Not only will the photos not load on a blog post all the previous photos from all older posts have disappeared too. This has happened world wide, I believe.