Sunday 16 February 2020

Before the virus

Recently I purchased a camera suction mounting bracket from China at the extreme expense of $1.65.  It must have been one of the last items to leave China before Australia cancelled all direct flights until the Coronavirus is under control.

The bracket arrived yesterday and I immediately fitted it to my Xiaomi 4K action camera before attaching the mount to the 4x4 front windscreen.

IMG_4317

The camera is orientated towards the driver as it’s my intention to film me speaking whilst driving during some of my outback trips.  However I’ve already identified one problem.  the camera is upside down!  Now I have to discover whether the camera has the capability to reverse the image otherwise I’ll need to look for a software solution. 

Meanwhile one member of the household just loves having their teeth cleaned.  When the brush and toothpaste appears they get very excited.  Yes it’s Molly!  Who would have thought a dog would get excited about having their teeth cleaned.  It must be something to do with the chicken flavoured toothpaste. Smile

No comments :