Saturday 13 June 2020

Last Door

The last glass door needs to be fitted to the new cabinet.  Actually it also needs the kickboard fitted.

P1010020

Jan helped me carry in the top this morning which then enabled me to fit the pop-up power socket in the back right hand corner.

Comments from KevinTOO and Alf go me thinking about uses for the scraps lying behind the workshop.  I cut up the 60mm PVC downpipe into 75mm long pieces and then used the piece of plywood from the cabinet hole template and some scrap Jarrah to make a seedling tray. 

P1010019

Jan has used all the space in the two raised vegie gardens I made several months ago.  This obviously means I need to make another couple.  I think she likes gardening and growing plants.  The only plants that thrive under my nurturing are weeds!

2 comments :

KevinTOO said...

Now that's very clever and most kind of you to consider Jan's gardening needs 😉

Tom and Jan said...

Yes KevinTOO. Jan will tell you I'm all heart...... Just like a cabbage!