Thursday 6 August 2020

Did he walk the crossing first?

Before driving through any water crossing it's important to walk it first to check the bottom for obstacles or holes, etc.  The question is...... Did this driver walk the cross first?  It's only a short You Tube video (9MB)



I suspect not!

Oh.... this is one reason why I don't camp in a tent.

I'm also still trying to establish why I couldn't insert the video into Open Live Writer.

Kevin TOO the state government regulations require pool fences on external boundaries to be a minimum of 1800mm high.  It's Jan's pool and she will be the one 'skinny dipping'.  If it was up to me the fences would be 300mm high which would guarrantee the neighbours would stay inside with the curtains drawn!


2 comments :

KevinTOO said...

LOL @ Tom - Sorry Jan I'm sure you'll get your own back on him 😂

Tom and Jan said...

You want photos of the bruises?