Friday 31 July 2020

One Completed

The last of the recycled Jarrah timber from the framing of the wardrobe has been converted into a small chair-side table.

P1010069

Jan informs me three tables is sufficient. The fourth table will have to go to a good home. Smile

A bookcase is required for the study and after pricing the materials I identified it would be cheaper to purchase a kitset.  However I want to mount the bookcase on the wall and the kitset has to go on the floor as it has insufficient strength.  I’ve therefore decided to glue, dowel and screw the components.

P1010068

Parts of the internal partitions

This is the first time I’ve used the orange triangular squares.   

Brian the outback trailer has independent suspension with toe-in/out and camber adjustment bolts on the leading edge of the wishbone arm.

P1010070

P1010071

No comments :