Sunday 1 November 2020

Test

 Test post written in Blogger to see if a photo will appear in all my browsers (Firefox, Opera, Brave & Chrome).  Photo selected from my computer.


I've checked this test post and the photo will appear in all Browsers if the post is written directly in blogger rather than Open Live Writer.

Summary

If you write a post using OLW the photos will only consistently be displayed in the post if Chrome is used as the browser.  

If I write using OLW and use any of my other browsers (other than Chrome) to view the post photos are only displayed intermittently.

I'm more convinced than ever that google has done something to Blogger.

2 comments :

Dave Gibb said...

I can see the photo in todays Test post OK. I am using Safari on a iMac. I also got all the photos in my email feed. Cheers

Tom and Jan said...

Yes Dave.... and I'm also back to being able to see them. But will it be the same tomorrow???